Ingles EMAIL, SEMANA 27
Listening and reading (Subido 20-04) Descargar documento y MP3
Ingles Tareas Semana 13-19 Abril. DOCUMENTO ADJUNTO
TASK 1 (semana 30 Marzo)
You work for a local business company. Write an email to
Mr Jenkins, manager of The Globe Hotel in London, you have to:
RESERVE TWO ROOMS. SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS :
YOU WILL NEED A CONFERENCE ROOM
NUMBER OF GUESTS
: 4 PEOPLE ARRIVAL :
30 April DEPARTURE:
TASK 2 (semana 06 Abril)
You are going to listen to Jay Walker explaining why two billion people around
the world are trying to learn English.
. Listen the audio and complete the text with numbers.
By law, Chinese students start learning English when they are in grade (1)
.... In the Gaokao
test in China, students do a test that lasts for (2)
……….. full days!
A student preparing for this test often studies for (3)
…………… hours a day. They do this
……………..years. English accounts for (5)
………… per cent of the final grade. (6)
…………... secondary students in China have done this test.
Listen again and decide whether these statements are true or false.
1. Two billion people around the world are trying to learn English.
2. This year China will become the biggest English-speaking country in the world.
3. Chinese people mostly learn English because they want to travel to English
4. A student’s score in the Gaokao test does not affect her future.
5. The speaker thinks English is like a tsunami that wipes out other languages.
6. English is currently the world’s first language.
7. English is the new language for solving global problems such as climate
change or poverty.
8. America is trying to push English into being a universal language.
UNIDAD 11 STUDENT´S BOOK
UNIDAD 11 WORKBOOK
REALIZAR UN TRABAJO ESCRITO, (DESCRIPCIÓN 150 PALABRAS)SOBRE UNO DE ESTOS TEMAS:
A) UNA EMPRESA CONOCIDA
B) UN HOTEL (basándose en el vocabulario unidad 9)
SE REVISARÁ A LA VUELTA EN CVLASES O LA PUEDEN ENVIAR AL CORREO DEL DOCENTE